Undead Overlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Public Statement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankhbunny

Rep : 0

Public Statement Empty
PostSubject: Public Statement   Public Statement EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:45 am

Hi all, there are a few facts about the Dark Isle Alliance.

1) We accept anyone

We will kick you if you go inactive but so long as you want to join an alliance and learn how to play we will help you.

2) We are non-hierarchical

I give privs to anyone who asks for them. The only qualification I want from you to give you a job and authority in the alliance is the desire for responsibility.

3) We often don't know what we are doing

We are an alliance with a lot of new players. Hopefuly by being here we will cut down on the number of inactives. If someone in our alliance is doing something wrong please let us know so we can do something.

I think this is enough public statement for now. I'm sure I'll add to it later.

Regards,
Bunny
Back to top Go down
Ankhbunny

Public Statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Statement   Public Statement EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:13 pm

I assumed this goes without saying, but...

1.a) We do not accept griefers, creepers, stalkers or any other kind of personal abuse. If you do this you will lose your membership. Personal abuse is a violation of the game terms and conditions, you will be reported.
Back to top Go down
pryme

pryme

Public Statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Statement   Public Statement EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:00 am

If anyone is interested, I played the Classic server of Dungeon Overlord on Facebook for over a year; before joing up on the Necropolis server. I learned many things there that I am applying to this server. I feel as if I am doing better on this server than FB due to this and the retooled mechanics of this server. I would be happy to share what I know if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
elmostster

Rep : 5

Public Statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Statement   Public Statement EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:45 am

yes prime! information and hints gained in practice are always desirable! "schoot" all on our private group Smile

thx in advance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public Statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Statement   Public Statement Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Statement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Undead Overlords :: Dark Isle Conglomerate :: Guest Area-
Jump to: